If you’ve ever found yourself frustrated with keeping a bucket of paint clean, pop on one of these spouts. This simple bit of plastic does several things for you simultaneously.
Why I Always Use a Pour Spout when Painting
- Keeps your paint rim clean so that you won’t have to force your lid on.
- Convienent pour spout for dumping paint cleanly into a paint tray.
- Straight piece for wiping excess paint off paint brushes or stir sticks.
- Some models include magnet grips for brushes.
- Separate lid to store paint overnight during a project.
Not every pour spout has the wipe arm – so be sure to check! Our favorite model for both usefulness and price is the Allway.
We’ve had the same Allway paint can pour spout so long that it’s built up multi-colored layers of buildup. For a satisfying thrill, these layers are easy to peel off the smooth plastic once dry.